Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Times Are A'Changin'

I've been silent for some time because my wife and I are moving. It's been seriously crazy-busy, and when we're not prepping for the move, working our day jobs, or trying to get some rest, I've been editing podcast episodes.

As a result, no blog posts for some time. This may change a bit in the next couple of weeks, but it will be spotty for some time.

For those of you "worried" what this move means for the podcast, it's a good thing! We're staying in the same state, still a very short driving distance from my wonderful co-hosts, and now we'll be able to set up recording space that is much more comfortable and functional (though not the permanent studio I craved!). The "biggest" change is that our final recording session for the year will be recorded at Michelle's place instead of mine.

January, though, will come with all new content, awesome, exciting Patreon goodness, and an overall new year.

For now, that's about all I have to talk about. I'm on a lunch break at work, and I'm going to be busy a lot for the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get a blog post or two up here, but with inventory starting at work, I may not be able to think when I'm not at my work computer.

Giles misses blogging, and he's excited to have some "downtime" to get more podcast-related stuff done.

1 comment: