Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Let The Con Begin!

Denver Comic Con is coming. This week. In two days!

This year, we're going to get off of the show floor for a lot more of the con. And my wife, who VERY kindly watched the table for us in years past, will be able to walk around and see WHATEVER she wants. And she'll be with her sister.

We're going to have a lot of awesome content this year, too. Panels, interviews, and (hopefully) a ton of pictures. In years past, I haven't done a lot with panels. I moderated three, I think, our first year, and I wasn't really near the events again until last year, though Michelle and Emily got to do a lot with the events. Last year, of course, I got to sit on a Space Opera panel, but THIS year, I get to moderate a Writing Star Wars books panel with TWO AMAZING AUTHORS!

There's a lot more to look forward to, as well, and I'm seriously excited about it! This weekend, along with our last recording day, is going to get us content that lasts almost through the end of August. It's going to be a jam-packed year, and that's before we even start to consider all of the exclusive content that's going up on our Patreon.

So, final question: what do you want us to try to cover at Denver Comic Con?

Denver Comic Con is one of our favorite events of the year. And Giles is more excited than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment