Monday, May 8, 2017

Wonder Woman!

I watched the full Wonder Woman trailer today, and I can hardly contain my excitement. (It certainly doesn't hurt that I already thought she's the coolest). And since I know you're just dying to hear the play-by-play, here are a few of the thoughts I had while watching my new favorite trailer:
  1. Oh man this song. It's my favorite.
  2. Those boots...I'm so conflicted. Awesome...yet...heels?
  3. Awww tiny Diana is the cutest. 
  4. Ugh I want an awesome shield.
  5. That battle scene, though. ALL THE BULLETS.
  6. Yay saving Chris Pine!
  7. OMG Doctor Poison Yaaasss. 
  8. And she has a Phantom of the Opera mask. (Gawd I love that book.)
  9. WHAT. I want to climb a wall like that. And steal armor and weapons...and be her. 
  10. The costumes! Her dress! The hats!
  11. "Diana, princess of Them–" "Diana Prince." hehehe
  12. I just want to be her. With a SWORD HIDING IN MY FANCY DRESS. 
  13. Gal Gadot is my new hero. Tiny Diana on a horse is my hero also. 
  14. WONDER WOMAN IS MY HERO.
After a string of disappointing DC attempts to turn classic comic heroes into movie heroes, I can only hope that this one turns out well. For once.




Michelle's go-to costume for any Halloween or cosplay event is Wonder Woman. She's not obsessed at aaaaaalll.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen the trailer, but just watched it. Wow! It looks a lot different from the campy silver age comic books and the 1970s TV series.

    I am also excited about the trailer for the "Blade Runner 2049" film. The 1982 film is my all time favorite. The aesthetics of the future noire L.A. is a motif in my reoccurring dreams. Sadly, none of my dreams include unicorns or electric sheep. If you haven’t read the Phillip K. Dick book, “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?”, I recommend it. The movie is a good companion to the book. The book and film create a symbiotic relationship that present a fuller story.

    ReplyDelete