Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Why I'm Excited!

I've been a fan of Beth Revis for quite some time. Yes, it's true. Want proof? Check here, also here, and this spot, too.

Now, what do you think my reaction was when I heard she was coming on the show? No, not that. Sure, I was excited, but no jumping or clapping. Just a smile. A wide smile.

This is going to be a short post for a couple reasons. One, you have homework to do. Go read those links, then go buy Beth's books. Also, if you haven't, listen to the interview with her. She's amazing.

Two, I found 13 Reasons Why on Netflix. I'm COMPLETELY hooked. So much so that I'm ready to go get the book, too.

So, go read everything by Beth Revis.

Yep, a short post. Because Giles is hooked on good stories.

1 comment:

  1. I'll add Beth to my list of books to check out. I saw "13 Reasons" Pop up as recommended on Netflix. We just finished the Netflix series "Travelers" which we both liked.

    ReplyDelete