Wednesday, February 1, 2017

So...Um...

I started a new book. I know, I had this BIG long post about how awesome my current book is. How I was liking it and excited about the end of this draft. Then I got a new idea. An idea that, to be honest, is better than the book I was talking about last week.

What does this mean? I think it means I'm writing a new book. What happens to the old book? No idea.

I guess this is what happens when I read William Gibson and SERIOUSLY get into it.

Yep, that's it. Giles accidentally shared exciting news that isn't news. And now there's news again. Hopefully this one sticks. Though, if not, the previous news probably will.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad; I'm not the only one that has this problem. I have six finished first drafts, three partial first drafts and story notes for two more novels. Two of the finished are trunk novels; I'm still digging around for the files, to send you a few pages. I had a small publisher interested in one of the stories, but never did the revisions. I'm not sure if it is the fear of failure, fear of success, laziness or a casualty of my depression.

    I haven’t read any of Gibson’s work. I’m going to make a pilgrimage to a used bookstore that carries a lot of Sci-Fi.

    ReplyDelete