Friday, February 17, 2017

Exhausted Excitement

I feel like I should keep up the trend and post about something I'm super excited about, but it's been a rough week for me (as, you know, all weeks have been recently). So how about that beautiful Colorado day yesterday, huh?

Seriously, though. I'm thrilled to bits about the mysterious mystery Michelle teased on Monday, and our episode this week is really fun. I'm just too exhausted to be my normal bubbly, bouncy self about it.

So I'll keep it short and sweet this week. Exciting things coming! Whoo! Three years! Huzzah! Big project! Yay!

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play cat and curl up in a beam of sunshine while I read Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology and listen to the to Yuri on Ice soundtrack to try and recover some energy.



Emer apologizes for the nature of this blog post, but it's Friday and her brain's been running on reserve power all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment