Wednesday, December 14, 2016

'Round the Bend

My new job is definitely a lot more work than I ever thought it was going to be. But not in a bad way. I'm learning more and stretching my abilities as a worker more quickly than I ever knew could be possible. The great thing is that, as busy as it's been, I think I'm getting close to a point where I can focus on day-to-day projects that will let me work normal hours (instead of crazy overtime) and shut my brain down when I'm not at work.

The good news: blogging and writing will start to pick up again. Quality and depth will become the focus on my posts again. And I think I'll be able to push through to the end of my draft, too.'

For now, I'm just coming around the bend on what I expect to be a job that I will continue to grow at while being able to pursue my writing.

Nope, Giles doesn't have a bio to post. He's just a guy, working a job and writing a blog.

1 comment:

  1. Starting a new job, even if it is a better job, is always discombobulating. It is good to see you are getting recombobulated.

    ReplyDelete