Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Dead Week?

I hate missing blog posts, but I'll be honest, here: my head's not in the game today. I'm still recovering from being sick (don't know WHY I'm still feeling ill, but what are you going to do?), and I'm trying to prep for recording days over the next three months.

Oh yeah, and my car got stolen. Again. Locked and everything, some criminal decided to break in and take it away from me.

As you can imagine, I'm more than a little preoccupied. There are so many things I need to keep track of right now that I'm going to limit my blog post today. We're making some focused improvements to the show and website over the next few months, and we're going to continue blogging (hopefully with a new blogger soon!), but today, this is not a high priority.

I hope you all understand. The good news is, it gives you more time to check out our guest from this week's episode. Maybe read some of his stories. Michael R. Underwood was a great interview, and we could've talked to him for HOURS. So go check him out. He's a much better investment for your time today.

Giles is more than a little angry right now. He's also distracted. So thank you for understanding his plight.

1 comment:

  1. Here I was fretting about losing a hubcap. I hope there is a good resolution for it all. If you had the same flu I went through, it took me a couple of weeks to get over it. Stress really impacts your immune system.

    Looking forward to the updates, feels kind of like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete