Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

I realize that this week tends to be spent with family and/or friends, but for those of you reading this, I want you to know that I'm thankful for you. Not everyone reads this blog as obsessively as I read my favorite webcomics, but I appreciate you. YOU. For being here today.

This year I'm very thankful for my wife, BIG TIME! I'm also thankful for my cohosts, Emily and Michelle. The four of us as a group have accomplished a lot over the last year. We've each had our share of ups and downs, but I think we've done a good job of being there for each other, and while our lives are still moving unpredictably at times, we have each other, along with a wider group of friends we can rely on.

I'm thankful for my family, too. And everyone who came by a table or booth we set up at a con to say "Hi." I'm thankful for the one-time listeners who check us out for one reason or another, then move on, and I'm thankful for the listeners who find us for a specific interview or topic and stick around because they like what we do.

I'm thankful for the opportunities that may present themselves over the next year, and I'm thankful for the opportunities that we'll create for ourselves.

What are you thankful for?

Giles is CLEARLY thankful. It's been a good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment