Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Amazing Brains

It's fascinating how a brain works. As mentioned in previous posts, I had a story workshopped on The Roundtable Podcast about two weeks ago. Since then, I've been outlining and solidifying how I want this story to go.

Yesterday, I listened to the episode (since it got released in the podcast feed yesterday), and I marveled at how much the story has changed since I pitched it. Throughout the course of the episode, it changed a ton, but even since then, it's a completely new story. Much better than I thought it could be, all based on an idea I had over a year ago.

My brain hasn't stopped working on this story since the episode, and I want to keep workshopping it with my friends to make it better and better. I'm excited, giddy, ready to move forward!

Huzza :D.

The wizard photo is retiring soon. But don't let that stop you from reading Giles' posts. He'll still be entertaining. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment