Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Like Giles, I'm not a huge resolution person. I tend to get bogged down in the 'ugh, I'm not making any progress' guilt and then just give up, which is not what I'd like to do! So I take New Years to look at my goals and my dreams, what I want to make out of my life, what I did to achieve those last year, and how I can make bigger strides forward this year.
I have a lot of goals I'm working toward in 2015, not the least of which is to write more. Historically, I have trouble finishing things (just ask my critique group about that; Michelle will probably wax poetic about how bad I am at finishing things), so this year I'm hoping to get better at sticking with a project through to the bitter end.

It won't be easy, and I'll admit I'm a little afraid that I'm going to fail miserably. But, hey, we'll never get anywhere if we don't try!

So this is another short, after-holiday post from Emily.

Happy New Year from Beyond the Trope! Let us know what your 2015 goals/resolutions/hopes are on Facebook or Twitter!



Emily's also trying to get more organized and remember all of her blogging days this year! Follow her rambles progress on Twitter @Emilyksinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment