Friday, October 24, 2014

Time Flies

It's the last day of plagiarism week, but anything I could possibly add on the subject has already been said, either in Michelle and Giles' blog posts or in the episode itself. So, instead of rehashing it, I'm going to go in a completely different direction!

November is right around the corner--and it marks the ten-month anniversary of our first recording day (the nine-month anniversary of our first episode launch). This is kind of mind-blowing to me.

When we started this endeavor, we weren't even positive we were going to make it past our first recording day. Now, we're staring a full year right in the face, and making plans to ramp it up after January. It's thrilling and terrifying and it'll require all sorts of forethought that I'm not used to.

But it's worth it. Hopefully, we're entertaining and informative to all of our incredible listeners. I know that we have a blast recording this podcast and putting it out into the world (and not just because it lets us go to amazing places like Denver Comic Con and Anomaly Con next spring).

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that 2014 is coming to a close already!



If you need her, Emily's going to be rocking back and forth in the corner, trying to figure out where the year went. Or, you know, rambling incoherently on Twitter @Emilyksinger.

2 comments: